Mary Kay® Botanical Effects® Hydrate Formula 2
Botanical Effects® Hydrate Formula 2 for normal skin, part of the Mary Kay® Botanical Effects® Skin Care regimen, absorbs quickly and leaves skin feeling balanced, nourished and refreshed.
Use Botanical Effects® Hydrate, morning and night, after using Botanical Effects® Cleanse. For an added boost of balanced clean, try Botanical Effects® Freshen and Botanical Effects® Mask.
- Botanical complex contains powerful antioxidants. Our complex includes two nourishing botanical extracts that benefit all skin types.
- Silymarin (milk thistle) is a powerful antioxidant that helps defend against environmental damage while helping to calm and soothe skin.
- Luo Han Guo, also call the “longevity” fruit, is known to contain potent antioxidants and also is believed to help promote healthy skin.
- Frangipani flower helps protect against environmental stressors. The frangipani flower is known for its calming and soothing benefits and is an antioxidant that helps protect against environmental stressors.
- Water lily is important for healthy skin. An antioxidant, the water lily is reported to be a source of nutrients that are important for healthy skin.
How It Works
Botanical Effects® Hydrate Formula 2 for normal skin is one part of a simple regimen designed to help your skin achieve healthy balance. It contains two nourishing botanical extracts – Silymarin and Luo Han Guo – the sources or which help defend against environmental damage and help promote healthy skin. Normal skin is treated to the antioxidant powers of frangipani flower and water lily.